The blog for

www.toomuchflavour.co.uk - Fan us below!

Sponsored message:

Tuesday 12 May 2009

Post-Breakin' Convention Updates!

I *heart* Breakin' Convention, enough to dedicate 1000+ words to the matter (unlike the newspapers...)

Going that one step further, I took it upon myself to get down to Sadler's Wells on Thursday, Friday, Saturday (even though I didn't have a ticket!) Sunday AND Monday, right through to the after party so I could immerse myself in the whole festival!

There was a lot of BC love. All of the artists performing found time to sign autographs and chat with fans (even though some got murked!), and what's better, they even found the time to talk with me - on camera!

Check out the review of BC'09 and see if you made it into the vox pops reel



Peace,

Flave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails