The blog for

www.toomuchflavour.co.uk - Fan us below!

Sponsored message:

Tuesday 31 March 2009

Sloow updates, sorry!

If you've been following my status updates on Facebook, you'll know about the trouble my internet is giving me at the moment. It's causing me great grief when trying to update the site, I can't apologise enough.

Anyway, all has been busy at 2MF HQ, and over the past fortnight I've interviewed two HUGE names in the dance world for a feature coming up next month (more of that in the future).

Two new updates for you, we have a review of the "Hip Hop Surgery" night from Jonzi D Productions, as featured on the 2MF listings flyer for March. Have a read, and make sure to join the Jonzi D mailing list so you don't miss out on future Surgery events!

Second is a review of "The Grey Area," another show featured on 2MF listings, contributed by Archie Jay (that's a pseudonym!), making her début to the world of online reporting. A special shout goes out to her for reviewing, it was kind of difficult for me seeing as I was in it!

More updates and announcements coming soon!

Peace,

Flave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails